Sunday, May 1, 2011

C4T summary

classroomchron



Classroom Chronicles
by: Henrietta Miller-This post is entitled, "Hacking the System." It talks about not having time to get everything done and finding ways of doing it. The blog talks about some tips that a person with an busy schedule can use.
1. Get someone else to do it
2. Automate it
3. Pay someone else to do it
4. Make it redundant
5. Don't do it
6. Do it so you don't have to do it again in a long time
7. Clear everything and do it in a big concentrated block
I commented and said thanks for the post and that those little tips sure did help. I am always on the go and I seem to have a hard time setting down and just doing things that need to get done. I said I will take this tips and put them to good use now and when I am a teacher.

The second post I read was about classroom spaces. She talked about how she is setting up the classroom in different ways and seeing if it works. The different areas include:
  • Quiet please, genius at work
  • Group work station
  • Thinking space
  • Quiet please, I need to think today
  • Feel free to join us
  • Do not disturb we are concentrating
  • I need help today
I commented and said this seems like a good idea and I can't wait to have a classroom of my own so I can try using this method. I think it will work out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment