Sunday, March 6, 2011

C4T#2

Well I have already summerized my first teacher blog in a previous post. I am still trying to figure this whole blogposting schedule out. On the other hand I did read Teacher Tom's blog post on "Why Must We Sit In Our Chairs? The post talked about how children are always on the go and have a hard time sitting still in a classroom setting to do school work. It also talked about different ways teachers can have a classroom setting lecture but have the children sitting on the floor or standing. One teacher commented on this blog and said she had a day called "Messy  Maths." The children didnt have to sit in there chairs for the lesson. I commented and said growing up I had a hard time sitting still in class and doing my assignments. To this day I do not sit down for long while working on projects, etc. I like to walk around the room, think outload and sometimes lean on a counter or desk and work.
mwsk12

No comments:

Post a Comment