The student that I chose to comment on was a girl named Kelly. She is in Mrs. Candy Lugrin's 6th grade class from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. Kelly wrote about her ski trip she took with her family. She said she had a great time and she skiied well. She also wrote about how her mother and brother were injured during the trip. I responded to her and said I also loved skitrips, although I dont ski, I snowboard. I went back to her blog and she hasnt respondend. I decided to write on another one of her blogs. She wrote about what her pet peeve is. She said she hated when her brother left the toliet seat up and she always fell in! I started laughing so hard. I commented and said that I too hate when that happens!Sunday, February 20, 2011
C4K #2
The student that I chose to comment on was a girl named Kelly. She is in Mrs. Candy Lugrin's 6th grade class from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. Kelly wrote about her ski trip she took with her family. She said she had a great time and she skiied well. She also wrote about how her mother and brother were injured during the trip. I responded to her and said I also loved skitrips, although I dont ski, I snowboard. I went back to her blog and she hasnt respondend. I decided to write on another one of her blogs. She wrote about what her pet peeve is. She said she hated when her brother left the toliet seat up and she always fell in! I started laughing so hard. I commented and said that I too hate when that happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment