ALEX is a program set up by The State Department of Education. This site was created for teachers to share information with others. There are many things on the site that are of use. The site has lesson plans that you can access and many pod-cast. I got on there and looked around. You can get on an put in a grade level and it gives you education material for that specific grade level. ALEX is a great resource for students and parents as well. There is a lot of free information. I had a project in another class and I looked on the site to get ideas for it. It is really easy to assess and navigate around. I will definitely use this site in the future!!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Blog Post #13
ALEX is a program set up by The State Department of Education. This site was created for teachers to share information with others. There are many things on the site that are of use. The site has lesson plans that you can access and many pod-cast. I got on there and looked around. You can get on an put in a grade level and it gives you education material for that specific grade level. ALEX is a great resource for students and parents as well. There is a lot of free information. I had a project in another class and I looked on the site to get ideas for it. It is really easy to assess and navigate around. I will definitely use this site in the future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment