-My 2nd post to a fellow student was on Brittany Mitchell's. She did her project 9 Timecoast on dog treats. I commented and said that is a cool idea. I have 3 dogs and I would love to make some homemade treats for them! My 3rd classmate that I commented on was Nicole Wilson. Her blog post was about Tom Johnson's blog, Don't let them take the Pencils home. She talked about how schools are only teaching children how to pass a standardized test and nothing else. I agreed with her and said I think students need to know how to involve critical thinking into their schooling as well as outside the classroom. Without critical thinking and other skills needed for their future education, such as college, the students will have a hard time performing in the classrooms and maintaining good grades.
-My 5th classmate's blog I posted on was JT Rawls. I noticed that he has not been on since February and has no other assignments. I didn't know what to do, but I just read his last post about teaching in the 21st century. He talked about how teachers need to help students learn to use the web when looking up information and not just expect them to know how. I wrote and said I agree that they need to show the students sites that are acceptable for sources.
No comments:
Post a Comment